Whether one is seeking to remodel or refurbish their existing installation or is looking for a new stair installation altogether, it is critical for a homeowner to choose a firm that is professional and reliable. This is where we, at DRS Stairs, are proud to offer our assistance. Each member of our business is licensed, bonded, and insured. From the traditional wooden spiral staircase to hand forged, wrought iron railings, we employ a plethora of traditional and cutting edge techniques and materials to create the perfect stair installation for your home.
Stair and Rail Components Must Perform a Number of Functions.
Stair and rail components provide much more than simple support, balance, and stability. These elements must also provide aesthetically pleasing design elements. For example, the ideal handrails will be selected for their gratifying aesthetics, as well as their safety components. However, there are a number of different aspects that must be taken into consideration when selecting stair and rail components.
The material used in the components’ construction is one of the first aspects that should be considered. Traditional wooden features timeless; however, in the last 5 years, our clients have demonstrated an increased desire for iron stair railings. Our in-house team of interior designers will work in conjunction with you to choose which option will meet your discerning tastes. Regardless of which option you choose, it is our pledge to our clients that each of our stair and rail components meets the building code standards set forth by the Stairway Manufacturers Association.
When selecting stair and rail components for your new stair installation, geographic location is another element that should be accounted for. Specific types of wood will not respond well to humid conditions or locations that experience a considerable amount of moisture. However, other types of wood, like teak or cedar, do possess high levels of resistance to these conditions. This is another element that our designers will consider when offering guidance through the design phase.
What Stair and Rail Component Services Do We Offer?
DRS Stairs offers a number of different stair and rail component services, including:
- Remodeling of Your Existing Installation, which includes removal and replacement of your home’s old stair and rail components.
- New Stair Construction – Including framing, installation, and finishes.
- Handcrafted Stair Design – Planning, fabrication, and installation.
- Unique Iron Stair Railings – Stair railings, balcony railings, gates, wine doors, and more.
There are dozens of other businesses in Northern California who offer similar services. What is the factor that establishes our stair and rail components as the premiere option?
- Each of the stair and rail components incorporated into the construction of your stair installation is protected by a warranty.
- Our iron stair railings are coated in lead free powder.
- Each of our components meets the building code standards as established by the Stairway Manufacturers Association.
- High quality components, such as iron stair railings, can increase the overall value of your home.
At DRS Stairs, it is our guarantee our clients will not be pressured to make specific decisions. Instead, what they will receive is honest, personalized services and quality craftsmanship. Please visit our gallery to view a selection of completed projects, or please contact us at 408.297.4327 to obtain a list of prior, satisfied clients in Northern California. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it would our privilege to work together with you on your upcoming project.